Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Sneak Peek Soiree

Venue and Bridal Dress Shop Something New Boutique
Photographer Rachael Hope Photography
Florist Beautiful Expressions
Catering Whole Foods




When it came time for me to start the grand search for my wedding gown two years ago, I visited six stores between Colorado Springs, Castle Rock and Denver.  Each store had beautiful gowns, of course, but there was only one store that had everything I wanted in a wedding gown boutique:  unique and exquisite dresses, a knowledgeable and trustworthy staff who understood the difference between a French bustle and an American bustle, and fair pricing.  When I arrived at Something New Boutique, I knew I had found the store that had it all. During my appointment, I met Mindi Lindscomb, the owner.  She was warm, she listened to what I was saying, and she had impeccable taste.  After describing to her what I wanted to look like on my wedding day, Mindi pulled a dress- The Dress.

In December, I had the honor of designing of a "sneak peek soiree" for Mindi's new location. She recently expanded her store and with the expansion, she has become THE premier bridal and formal wear store in Colorado Springs and is quickly becoming one of top bridal gown stores in the state.  There are barely words to describe how amazingly beautiful her new store is.  When you walk in, you are convinced that you will be the most breathtaking bride in history!  Elegance, romance, decadence and classic glamor are just a few words that touch the surface in describing her new store.  Be sure to visit her new store and visit their website.

Be sure to check out more pictures of the event on Smash Events Facebook page!

The New Boutique



























And now onto the details...



Three flavors of cupcakes with sugar gems on top: french vanilla, mint chocolate, and chocolate brownie

 Freshly brewed tea from Whole Foods Catering
 Beautifully romantic flowers by Beautiful Expressions


 A lovely bridal consultant of Something New Boutique
 Casablanca Band serenaded the guests
 Mindi Lindscomb's parents dancing to the music before greeting gues























Mindi Lindscomb, the owner of Something New Boutique, and her handsome little man, Barrett!

1 comment:

  1. The event and store look gorgeous! Great Job Smash Events!!!

    ReplyDelete