Monday, January 17, 2011

A Chic Addition to Smash Events

Ladies, gone are the days of stuffy, bitter, post-prime, bossy wedding planners!  Enter Smash Events- the laid back, fun, fresh, and organized wedding planner(s) of 2011...and the chicest wedding day tote you've ever seen being used by a wedding coordinating staff!

I was meandering through Banana Republic doing some shopping when I saw them.  They were hidden but the color jumped out at me.  I recognized the blue from the logo on my business cards.  Posers.  Anyway, I went over to investigate and I discovered that they were PERFECT for Smash Events!  You see, to get through a wedding successfully as a planner, you must be armed with a slew of items and, inevitably, you collect items throughout the day that will need to be distributed, fixed, thrown away or replaced later in the day.  It comes in very handy to have a large (stylish, of course) bag to tote these items around in.  

This bag fits the bill!  And they happened to have designed it in my color :)  When Smash is at your next event, you can expect to be surrounded with fun and style...right down to the tote we are carrying.  Enjoy!

Smash Events Tote


Me modeling the Smash Events Tote






No comments:

Post a Comment